Tuesday 11 February 2014

Mozarella&Red Sauce Chicken!

Kind of awkward I don't know if I should say hello every time I post here bahahah xD ... hello anyways! Heres an easy awesome recipe, played in the kitchen alittle at 12 am cause I didn't have dinner haha!

Ingredients :
  • Chicken breasts (as the amount in the pictures, I am very sorry I don't know how to name the amount, I'll figure it out for next time)
  • 1/2 A teaspoon salt & 1/2 a tea spoon pepper or a bit more if you'd like
  • Mozarella cheese (as much as you'd like!)
  • Pasta or pizza red sauce
  • Spices for the chicken.. you can choose whatever spices you like but here are my favorites (you can get them from carrefour) I used both the chili&garic and the rosemary one!



Steps :
3-Cut the chicken breasts length wise to thin slices.
2-Spice the chicken with salt, pepper & the other spices, let it rest for a while.
2-Preheat the oven.
3-Now! Put some of the red sauce on each chicken slice then add mozarella cheese and roll it. (To keep it rolled stick a tooth pick into it)
4-Top it with a bit of mozarella and thime ( زعتر ) and into the oven!
5-Wait for about 25 minutes or so then take it out ( to know if its ready cut a tiny piece and check)
6- ENJOY IT LIKE I DID *-*



No comments:

Post a Comment